rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Understanding attraction from a womans perepective

Understanding attraction from a womans perepective

A woman's attraction to a man is based on both a variety of visual AND non-visual attributes. Men are much simpler, for some men, a big booty is enough. It is the totality of all the different factors that determines how attractive she finds you at any given moment. For example, I have had more than one girl said they find me attractive by how I drive a car. Finally one was able to explain why: she felt I was a good driver with complete control of the car. So she felt safe yet at the same time she felt excited by going fast. Most women are attracted to men that can provide excitement within the context of safety. They also find attractive men they feel are in control of both themselves and their immediate environment, again, it's all about safety and security - primal stuff for women.

My advice is don't try and figure out what any woman finds attractive. Personally, I never think about this. What would be the point? What one woman finds attractive another may not and what the same woman may find attractive today she may not tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread