rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best sex I ever had

The best sex I ever had

Quote: (06-29-2013 04:23 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Great insights. It sounds like you have developed a healthy and mature attitude toward sex.

Unfortunately I've yet to be involved with a girl that I have wild passionate feelings for. I hope that day comes to pass.

It'll more than likely end in disaster if it does. Feeling like that about any one girl entails losing control of your self, your emotions and your behaviour. Whilst there are some sweet, genuine girls who will reciprocate, many girls in the Western world will dump you out on your ass so fast your head will spin at the first sniff of beta.

Better to keep a balance. Derive 80% of your happiness and wellbeing from inner development and self worth through discipline and achievements, and let girls just be the icing on the cake. Love them, appreciate them, enjoy them, but don't derive your sense of self or happiness from interactions with them.

Messages In This Thread