rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting a blog

Starting a blog

Quote: (06-09-2013 01:14 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

For the new blog I've started, I've been preparing 3 or 4 posts at a time, and having them set on a scheduled release. If there's anything I want to put out immediately, I just have an extra post or 2 on that day

Is it the blog in your signature?

Can I give you some advice on it?

When I land on it I have no idea what your site is about. The second I hit the page I should instantly know what type of blog it is but I don't. Many people will not hang around to find out and just hit 'back'.

Your content seems to be a mish mash of stuff, better to focus on one area and do it really well and get indepth than cover a wide variety of topics.

Secondly self host your blog and get your own domain. A Wordpress blog is no good. You're so limited in what you can do, someone else has control over your blog so if you write about something they don't like they can remove it plus you can't monetize it as WP won't allow it.

Get a self hosted wordpress blog and a domain. Hosting with Hostgator or Bluehost and domain with Namecheap.

Hope my advice is useful.

Messages In This Thread