rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suit Game Summer 2013

Suit Game Summer 2013

Prosal, I think you may be missing it or maybe I am, but I believe those were well-natured digs at el mech since he's, well, a mechanic and also a respected member plus has no problem with women.

I do agree that hate is not a good thing to see on this forum, especially for something as simple as clothing. In the end, you can look try-hard and uncomfortable in anything, all one has to do is train themselves to get rid of that uncomfortable mentality and apply what works, and discard the rest. Since you obviously do wear suits, you doubtless know the power of wearing one and maybe even tire of it after a while. Some people would like to feel that power all the time, or don't think of a suit as an obligation.

Its just like dresses and women - some women think its a mark of the patriarchy and of being uncomfortable to wear a dress, heels and makeup and some relish it.

[Image: Nick+Wooster+8.jpeg]

[Image: oSvnN0ml.jpg]

Messages In This Thread