rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suit Game Summer 2013

Suit Game Summer 2013

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:55 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Great thread WIA.

I think a lot of this comes down to location and self confidence.

I bought a powder blue cotton blazer before my trip to France. I wore it once in my home town ( provincial ) in the UK and had people staring and doing double looks as anything that stands out in from the crowd in the provinces seems to mark you out as either homosexual or a dick. Small minded people. I removed the jacket and carried it home on my arm I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm in Nice in France and I see guys in pink jackets, baby blue, silk scarfs, bright pink trousers, lime green loafers etc. etc. and nobody bats an eyelid as it is the norm here. So my blue jacket is finally getting used, a lot.

I will be in Minsk and Moscow soon and will see how my Cote d'Azur look goes down over there.

That sounds awesome.

Right now in Houston, run of the mill guys are flexing a bit with pants that aren't Khaki or Denim. Saw a cat on Washington Ave wear some red pants, and not "Nantucket Reds", but RED RED. He was rolling with a slimmy too. (meanwhile I was nursing a beer in a end-on-end pink shirt, jeans, and some bummy sneakers wondering what i'm gonna do with my life, lol - how the mighty have fallen on mediocre times)

That being said, you got to play your market right. A full on Fruit Basket assault might not be the move, but...

This dude here in the foreground? Any guy would kill it in this set up, any where in the world

[Image: tumblr_m5y7vl5Gf51r2wgwlo1_1280.jpg]

When it comes to style, i'd say 99% of guys that venture in, want everything to look normal and conservative...but that one little piece of flair.

Sometimes that's all you need.

WIA

Messages In This Thread