rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Quote:Speakeasy Wrote:

This is in no way a personal criticism but I think your post exemplifies the scarcity mentality. I'm by no means drowning in poon myself but guys I know that are doing great don't seem to be hung up on why women do this or that. Maybe the solution is just to stop worrying about the way women behave because we aren't going to change them anyway. They aren't going to throw away their smartphones and delete their FB/instagram/pinterest accounts so that they can give us their undivided attention. They aren't going to stop flaking like crazy because they discovered etiquette. We need to focus on us and how to get from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset. Or at least build a lifestyle that facilitates that. And not to sound MGTOW but we need to just stop giving a fuck about women so much and just learn to enjoy our own lives and hobbies and interests and not let our happiness depend on them. Even with travel, something that is a reward in itself, I get the feeling some guys consider their trip a failure if they didn't get laid. Women sure don't consider their trip a failure if they weren't railed by an 8-inch cock. Why are we so dependent on them for our self-esteem? I've had some recent frustrating experiences with women that just makes me throw up my hands and give up ever trying to figure them out. It's just best for my own mental health to stop even trying to analyze women and why they do what they do. At this point I make no expectations of women. And I'm trying to train myself to be indifferent to outcomes. To take a more zen-like attitude about it lest they drive me nuts. If I get a number, do what I can to set up a date but if I don't hear back, not giving a shit or letting it bring me down.

Western women at best are nothing more than whores now. There is no point getting too upset by it or thinking things are going to change, because it wont. Its going to continue to get worse too, because for the most part they are psychologically damaged and it has not even begun to peak. They are indoctrinated into the damaging behavior too, which is why fucked up women have become the norm rather than the exception. Almost a quarter are on prescribed psych meds in the USA now and those are only the ones who have been diagnosed.

Women can be whores or they can be wives. They cant be both. They are not wired for it. The more men they fuck the less oxytocin they release during orgasm or post sex. Its a survival mechanism women developed. While the biological preference is pair bonding, women had to exchange sex with multiple men to survive sometimes. Being pumped and dumped following massive oxytocin release leads to massive cortisol spikes and stress, which leads to depression, aging, weight gain and the constant mood swings in women. Pumping and dumping a decent chick actually affects her health.

Eventually as oxytocin release diminishes following sex, so too will cortisol release decline as she gets fucked and chucked. She grows numb to it all, and the sex becomes nothing more than a physical act for her. The problem though is that women can no longer form strong relationships with anyone, even their own children. Their bodies no longer produce the hormones in the quantities it should for it to occur. Their attitude towards sex and men changes too, where they see it as a utility. Sex is viewed as something to be bartered for, hence the sexual attention whoring and the belief that they dont need to offer anything else but their ass in exchange for what they want from you. Its why they are so demanding when they have so little to offer. They feel they dont need to offer anything else but sex.

If you have time, read up on the impact of hormones on men and women. People have no fucking idea how crucial they are to psychological well being and overall health. Men are suffering from a lack of testosterone, women are suffering from too much cock. Western women are basically whores now. They think, act and respond to things like hookers do because by the time they are in their late 20's to early 30's, they are well into double figures. Most are well into double figures before they are past their early 20's.

Stop expecting whores to act like ladies. They are whores. Treat them as such.

Messages In This Thread