rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

There's always been a Norman Bates element of sexless men with serious mommy issues who come onto the Internet and become a keyboard player.

This is some sick shit, for instance:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23583.html

How is it funny when people who were out partying burned to death? There's no "just desserts" element to the story. That shit could have happened to anyone.

It was nice when those losers stayed at the Spearhead and other sites where men who can't hack it "go their own way," i.e., quit life, never leave the house, and cry on the Internet all day.

But you gotta look at metrics.

Feminist hate articles get a lot of hits.

In theory those readers are in the "anger" stage of the 5 stages of grief and some will reach higher levels of consciousness and become better men.

But this is Roosh's business. This is how he earns his living. More hits means more book sales.

Sites that are just "self-improvement" are always going to have a much smaller audience, as the vast majority of men have no interest in bettering themselves.

We like to bitch about women and it's fun "water cooler talk." But look at men. Fucking dorks and losers abound.

How often do you see a white guy who appears threatening and you think, "That guy would fuck me up"? When I see a white couple these days, I honestly can't tell if the guy is her boyfriend or "gay bestie."

Yet when you say men suck, other men (the male hamster) say it's because women suck so there is no incentive for men to better themselves. In fact, that has almost become the party line.

As if you should just play video games and waste your life because women aren't giving you enough inspiration?

That's always seemed whack.

Anyhow, I hope the MGOTW and other dregs of male society don't take over the forum. Then it will resemble a knitting society like the Spearheard when androgynous men talk all day but never take any action.

Messages In This Thread