rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This lady needs to lose her job...

This lady needs to lose her job...

Yeah this shit just pissed me off at the moment i read it because I played sports up until college and have been injured and seen injuries and this bitch just comes and totally shits on the kids teammates because they couldn't deal with their boys bone sticking out of his leg.

I feel them! God forbid you get to close to him and fuck up his leg worse.

I was on deck in college and my boy struck out swinging in front of me. He collapsed to the ground. I run over like wtf only to see his knee cap all the way on the other side of his leg. I freaked for a second like, "yooooo what the fuck!!! Call the ambulance!" After circling around the batters box I came over to the top of him and was like, "yo you're going to be okay." But I was not tryin to look anywhere near his knee again. It was just my instinct of not wanting to see that anymore.

That bitch has never been in the field and experienced anything like that and to compare it to the incident she did is just horrible journalism. Feminist or not.

Messages In This Thread