rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Best Spring Break Cities for Bangs in US

Howdy Forum,

Thinking a little ahead of time but need input on Best locations for Spring break bangs keeping in mind myself and few others on the forum are 30 + players .

Specific Questions ?

1. Locations with better Girls to guys ratio?

2. Any specific angle to play for spring Break crowd , hooking up with students from universities we have attended, etc.....

3. What works better, staying closer to clubs, beach etc.

4. Condo, Apt, House , Hotels etc.........(Keeping Booze at your place and inviting girls over)

5. More Imortantly 30 ish players in good shape and style, What are the chances ? Is it worthwhile to persue young poon vulnerable at spring break or that time can be more effective elsewhere?

The only place I have been to is Panama city Beach 2 yrs ago, Scene was good but my game was non existent at that time and had no success.

Have heard good things about lake Havasu , Arizona.

For the love of Punani, Please give detailed datasheets.... [Image: smile.gif]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Messages In This Thread