rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking The Red Pill Destroyed My Family

Taking The Red Pill Destroyed My Family

Nice to see you standing up to your family. Something similar happed in my family but thankfully it's resolved.

When I came to visit my family (christmas, easter and all that), and they witnessed my alpha persona emerging slowly, they would try to "fix" me. Now, I didn't mind when they gave me advice and tried to use shaming because I'd just ignore them or say a one-word reply, but I found it ridiculous when they got angry one time for not following their "advices" - my mom told me to go out and pay for ugly and/or older girls' coffee with my money, or when my dad tried to "force" me to write a love poem to some fatty 6. I got tired of their bullshit very quickly and I told them I'd never come back until they cut all that crap. They caved in after their plan of using shaming language in phone calls and SMS's for a week failed. Now they mostly try to read my messages or see my pictures, and get awed when they see how much I pull, especially my father, who now saw the mistake of getting married too early (I think I saw a grin on his face a few times).

There's one good thing that came from all of this: I honed my "grace under pressure" game [Image: banana.gif]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread