rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Study Japan
00 Approach Study Japan
Hello everyone. I'm Skotch and I'm a long time lurker, sometime gamer. A little over a year ago, I got out of a 1 year LTR which was preceded by a 3 year LTR. I got burned pretty bad and it awakened me to the true nature of women. I decided I wanted to be a player. A friend had had some success with Roosh's stuff, so I jumped in. I read Bang (borrowed from said friend, not bought... sorry, Roosh....) and finished my first Program. I liked the idea proposed a while back that everyone have their own 100 approach thread, and I felt information on Japan was sorely lacking on RooshvForum. My program was far more successful than I could have ever hoped, so here I am.

First some info about me:

I'm 25 and I've been living in Japan since late 2010. I'm 6'4" 190 and play basketball religiously. I'm enrolled in a graduate program in Kyoto and live in Osaka. My Japanese is advanced. I work as a translator and English tutor on the side, so I'm pretty poor, but have a decent amount of free time.

Some things I learned about Game in Japan:

- Japanese girls have insane bodies, virtually no fat, and nice legs despite their small stature. If you don't mind small boobs, it's fucking amazing.
- To get girls, your Japanese has to be really great, or totally non-existent. If you're anything in between, you're not exotic enough to get by on foreigner appeal nor can you hold a conversation.
- Bad PUA and Game stuff is all over the place in Japan. Here, gaming is called "Nanpa," and women are quick to call you out on it. Simply talking to a woman you don't know can get you accused of Nanpa. I used to deny, but "agree and amplify" works much better.
- Japanese girls are really afraid of being sluts. Club rats are the exception. Obvious PDA is an no-no with a girl you haven't slept with.
- Because there are so many wannabe players here, waitresses, bartenders, and store clerks are hit on a ton. They are elevated to a godess-like status. They are the grail for Japanese men.
- If you can get a conversation going, Japanese chicks are easier to get contact info from than Western girls. They are, however, far flakier (I think).
- Text game is ridiculously important. Japanese people don't actually text, they send emails between phones. It's a stupid system that I could bitch about for ages. It can take a week to send ten messages (some girls text at normal rates, though). Messages like "what's up?" are called Tawaimonai (worthless, childish, and stupid), and should be avoided. I usually try to send something interesting and segue into asking a girl out immediately.
- If you can get the kiss, you can almost always get the bang.
- The are a shitload of gold diggers. Seriously, the hottest chicks go for the weakest, wealthiest guys. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a gorgeous woman walking hand-in-hand with a frail little dude who's holding her purse for her. Like young, awesomely hot girls. The really bomb ones go out and get rings fast.
- Clubs are, once you figure out the trick, very easy. Almost scarily easy... Seriously, be careful. Japan is the only industrialized nation where AIDs infection rates are going up. It's still relatively low, but Japanese dudes love raw-dogging and love to bust inside (Nakadashi), so raw dog at your own risk.

I'd like to get in about 200 or 300 more approaches and see if anything changes.

Some tricks I learned:

The ear trick.
Japanese girls seem to touch my ears a lot when I kiss them (they are kind of big, so this may not work for everyone). If I can't seem to escalate, I tell them not to touch my ears because it drives me too wild and it's dangerous. They touch my ears, pull their collar and bra down and lick their nipples, or stick my hand in their panties or something; escalation problem solved. I think it works because it gives them a bit of control, but they're not at fault for the consequences.

Cooking is like Jesusmagic.
Japanese girls love food, so if you tell them you want to cook them something and have a drink at your place, they'll come over on the first date. I like to meet them at the station, go to my place and drop shit off, go to the grocery store, go to the liquor store, and then head back. I think it's like an accelerated version of the venue-switch maneuver.

Cutesy Game Plays... Kind of...
Giving a girl a note or writing a little letter has been mildly successful for me. It's nice if an approach is difficult or you're running short on time. It could be that it's a numbers game and I just got lucky, but I think there's something to it. Japanese people are very shy around people they've just met, so expressing interest and giving them the buffer of a phone or message helps them, I think.

Mexican food.
Most Japanese people think they like tacos. Other than that they know nothing about it. Mexican restaurants are rare, but they usually double as bars and are open later than other restaurants. It's a good way to get a girl out. It's new and exciting, and you can have a light meal and get a couple of drinks in her at a late hour when the only other options are stinky Izakaya bars filled with businessmen.

I have a lot of information, but this post is getting really long as it is. I'll start posting my 100 approaches and try to finish over the next few days. Please feel free to ask some questions. The Osaka area is far different from Tokyo, so I think I can provide some valuable insight.

Messages In This Thread