rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaking data

Flaking data

@polymath Ok, granted there is no obligation on the woman's part to go out with you. But if I am going to invest hours of my life interacting with women I want it to be as productive as possible. The more I can maximize getting a date the more productive my time spent will be. So, this problem can be attacked from two angles: one, you implement screening techniques to screen out girls that would have a high potential to not want to see you again. Two, you tighten your game to make sure they do want to see you again.

Going back to other thread where I wrote that Latin girls don't really find me that attractive. Well, interesting enough, they are also the ones that flake on me the most. A number from an American or European girl has a 50% greater chance of yielding a date than a number from a Latin girl in Miami in my personal experience. And, both types of girls get the same guy, the same game, the same everything.

PS Are you saying that girls you talk to for less than 30 mins flake less than girls you spend hours with?

Messages In This Thread