rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What´s happening with the women in Brazil?

What´s happening with the women in Brazil?

i am in brazil now. my portuguese is basic/ok. (had one year of evening classes), and i find that its easier to communicate with people here than when i was in chile, peru, because no one spoke english there and i dont speak spanish (only very basic). but it can be also down to brazilian people are more friendly and like to speak english more than the spanish speaking countries. So yes, its easier in brazil, especially in rio, they are used to gringos.

i am asian (chinese), i didnt find the girls in the south that welcoming to asians, they mostly germans, and quite cold. They dont have this Carioca or Paulistano vibe, although the girls look quite good. But they are MUCH LESS welcoming for foreigners. Wheras in Rio and SP i find the people quite receptive. in the south, i dont know how to describe it, but i dont find much interesting stuff to do there.

Messages In This Thread