Roosh V Forum
What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What´s happening with the women in Brazil? (/thread-17163.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Brazilianguy - 10-26-2012

I´m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I´ve been living in the Amazon region for a couple of years.

I´ve just taken some vacations and spent the last two weeks in Sao Paulo.

I am aghast at how women in SP seem to have changed in this very short period of time.

Everywhere I go, women seem to have become super snobby and downright rude when approached by men (even in bars and nightclubs).
Besides that, they seem to openly have dozens of guys on their lists, who they use like objects, each for a different purpose. This is done within everyone´s sight, and it is considered sexist to criticize.
Their standards for men have risen through the roof. Everyone in town is either perpetually single or in very short term superficial relationships in which one uses and abuses the other.
All my guy friends are complaining.

What the hell is going on?

Question is: has anyone else noticed this change in the women of Brazil, particularly those from Sao Paulo?

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Roosh - 10-26-2012

Your northern neighbors would like to take credit for the decline.

[Image: american.gif]

Hey, Roosh. Thanks for the reply.
Are we going the way of the USA? :\

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - presidentcarter - 10-26-2012

Tragic.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Aliblahba - 10-26-2012

What about 2nd/3rd tier cities? Or is this continent wide?

In the Amazon things are getting worse by the day. When I got there in 2010, women were much nicer and it was easier to pick up higher quality chicks for either short or long term relationships or even hook ups. Now, they´ve become a lot pickier and nastier, but I thought it was a regional trend, that is, until I arrived in SP 2 weeks ago and noticed the decline.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - deepcov3r - 10-26-2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 01:59 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

What about 2nd/3rd tier cities? Or is this continent wide?

I think it's cross-cultural, and is happening due to world wide changes in communication.

Women are hard-wired to seek the highest value male they believe they can get.

Even if they can only get him temporarily, it's still ok because except in a true subsistence economy ( rare except in rural 3rd world countries in 2012) they only need the sperm.

The "villain" in all this is broadband internet, which holds up the YoungTallMillionaire ( a slight exaggeration) as what a woman should get. She can see pics, she can get him to message her-- why, it's obviously only a plane ticket that stands between her and him!!

She just has to wait, and play all these "inferior" men around her in the meantime, untill her princess status is realized, and YoungTallCool comes and makes all her dreams come true.

There'll be a backlash, but I hope you're ....ummm.. about 0-5 years old if you want to see it before you're 40.

My interest is still peaked on Brazil, but I've come up with a scheme. I intend on using NYC and Tampa Bay Area as litmus test. My targets will be FOB's, and I can get a feel for them before taking the plunge. It it looks promising, I intend on hitting smaller areas, like Socorro City and the like. Sao Paulo will be the first city it sounds like to become unbearable.

Also, having some knowledge of Washington Heights or Tampa will show value. Restaurants, shopping, ect. Along with pics. If they think I live in one of these areas, they may put out quicker in hopes of coming to the states and moving right into a Brazilian neighborhood.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - chochemonger1 - 10-26-2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 01:41 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I´m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I´ve been living in the Amazon region for a couple of years.

I´ve just taken some vacations and spent the last two weeks in Sao Paulo.

I am aghast at how women in SP seem to have changed in this very short period of time.

Everywhere I go, women seem to have become super snobby and downright rude when approached by men (even in bars and nightclubs).
Besides that, they seem to openly have dozens of guys on their lists, who they use like objects, each for a different purpose. This is done within everyone´s sight, and it is considered sexist to criticize.
Their standards for men have risen through the roof. Everyone in town is either perpetually single or in very short term superficial relationships in which one uses and abuses the other.
All my guy friends are complaining.

What the hell is going on?

Question is: has anyone else noticed this change in the women of Brazil, particularly those from Sao Paulo?

Brazilianguy the trend was apparent to me in the 1 month (Sept Oct) I spent in Brasilia. All the things you said about girls in Sao Paulo are true about girls in Brasilia now. The change has been so fast it it amazing. I was in Brasilia 2 years and liked the women and their attitude. Now, I will never go back. Facebook overtook Orkut in Brazil about 2 years ago......that is no coincidence.
I am in Amazonas now. As a light skinned Latino American I am doing very well here with 18 to 22 year olds. So there is still DHV being a foreigner.... but you also need fluent portuguese, which I have.

Choche, I just read your post "Brazil is going downhill fast"!
I am with a friend now and he just came up with the same realization about facebook!

Facebook makes it possible for women to build virtual harems (only it´s much easier for them to attract and manage prospects than it´s for us).
Back in the days of MSN and Orkut it wasn´t as easy, because with facebook it´s possible to search within every one of your friends social network.
So if the girl is nice looking, about 7 or 8, she can go after small celebrities and have sex with them.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - chochemonger1 - 10-26-2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 02:36 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Choche, I just read your post "Brazil is going downhill fast"!
I am with a friend now and he just came up with the same realization about facebook!

Facebook makes it possible for women to build virtual harems (only it´s much easier for them to attract and manage prospects than it´s for us).
Back in the days of MSN and Orkut it wasn´t as easy, because with facebook it´s possible to search within every one of your friends social network.
So if the girl is nice looking, about 7 or 8, she can go after small celebrities and have sex with them.

Yes, I realized this also because in Colombia most girls still use MSN at least some of the time. Many more Brazilian girls have asked me for my Facebook and say that they dont use MSN anymore. I rarely see girls connected on MSN like before. I want to grab that damn Zuckerberg and kick him in the ass[Image: idea.gif] He and feminists have ruined the best pussy paradise of all time.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Roosh - 10-26-2012

Thing is Brazil wasn't that easy when I was in Rio around 2010. You still had to work.

It's just a matter of time until you face US-level difficulties in 1st tier cities.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - presidentcarter - 10-26-2012

I met a girl online from Bahia and we used to skype all the time. It was summer for her, she'd just graduated HS, and was just having fun. She was a thin morena. It's part of why I was so gungho on Brazil for a while bc I was like oh my god it's true what they say about these girls. She insisted that all the girls in Bahia would "love" me since I have blonde hair blue eyes. That was Jan of this year. I talked to her recently and she acted cold. Told me she was in school now to become a doctor and barely had time for boys anymore. Said she had this guy "on the side" that she entertained herself with when she wasn't studying. She was also putting on weight and talked about how much she loved cupcakes and whatnot in our last communication.

That took all of 8 months. Yeah some can be attributed to change of her lifestyle (going to college), but I also feel much of it was due to the influx of American culture that was happening at an ever increasing rate. Also, I'm sure Bahia and probably even Salvador itself are behind SP and Rio considerably.

Quote: (10-26-2012 03:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Thing is Brazil wasn't that easy when I was in Rio around 2010. You still had to work.

It's just a matter of time until you face US-level difficulties in 1st tier cities.

What do you guys do in the US?
Keep picking up women way below your league?

Quote: (10-26-2012 03:53 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I still bang 8's in the U.S. The biggest advantage for being overseas is frequency, with a slightly higher probably of 9's. Oh, and a bit younger on the demographic.

It's also location specific. Charleston, Tampa, NYC, no worries. Roosterpoop, Georgia? Forget about it.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Neo - 10-26-2012

Work like hell. Have rejection and attitude armor that's five feet around made of indestructible material. Study game like our lives(dicks) depend on it. Bang scraps when the need arises. Take trips when we get sick of the girls here. Save money to get out.

Quote: (10-26-2012 04:08 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Work like hell. Have rejection and attitude armor that's five feet around made of indestructible material. Study game like our lives(dicks) depend on it. Bang scraps when the need arises. Take trips when we get sick of the girls here. Save money to get out.

Neo, thanks for your feedback.
The problem is this shit´s gone global.
Pretty soon there´ll be nowhere to run. What, then?
In my view this change in attitude in women isn´t exactly related to wealth but to perceived access to alpha males.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - TheMan - 10-26-2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 04:15 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2012 04:08 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Neo, thanks for your feedback.
The problem is this shit´s gone global.
Pretty soon there´ll be nowhere to run. What, then?
In my view this change in attitude in women isn´t exactly related to wealth but to perceived access to alpha males.

So the Reapers took Thessia too huh...

seriously tho.

I think the best thing for us is to keep doing what we're doing.

we need to continue evolving our game, adapting to the changing landscape
we need to keep doing what were doing here and in the mannosphere: teaching, informing, supporting...exposing those pretty lies for the cultural and societal cyanide that they are.

they want PrinceTallHotMcMoneyBags, then thats what we give 'em then laugh all the way to the bus stop the morning after.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - kdolo - 10-26-2012

'they want PrinceTallHotMcMoneyBags'

If this is what they want ....give it to them. With some effort you can appear rich and successful

and with some greater effort, you can actual be relatively prosperous and succesful - especially for foreign standards....

being "tall' if you are not is impossible.

Give them want they want .....

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Bacchus - 10-26-2012

Brazilianguy, where in the Amazon region are you living?

I lived in Manaus for a while, and it was night and day between Manaus and Rio/Sao Paulo. In Rio and Sao Paulo, I was running American style game in Portuguese. The girls there can definitely have an attitude, but they haven't reached the level of the typical American cunt.

So, I'm hesitant to declare all of Brazil infected with Entitled Cunt Syndrome, when it seems that most cases only appear in the largest cities.

Bacchus, I am located in Rio Branco, in the state of Acre.
I regret to inform that Entitled Cunt Syndrome (ECS) has reached even the remote state of Acre, although the infection isn´s as severe as in largest Brazilian cities.

I'm beginning to think if your game is tight in the U.S. you'll have no problems in Brazil in the foreseeable future. It's too diverse and could be it's own continent.

It's like saying the U.S. is completely wiped out. I believe ALL of us can find our niche stateside. Same as Brazil.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - RawGod - 10-26-2012

This is what's happening in Brazil:

[Image: attachment.jpg8429]   

It's demographic transition.

For convenience, assume that the 20-24 demographic females are are "target". Then observe the relative number of males, on the left, in the two age ranges above that one (that is, 25-29 and 30-34). These are your sexual competitors. (Males in the 20-24 demographic are also competitors of course, but they will have similar numbers to their female peers so that will cancel out in comparisons).

The more 25-34 year old males there are relative to the 20-24 year old females, the tougher the sexual market place.

Look carefully at Brazil and you will see that is just now entering a permanently worsening trend. For the first time, the 15-19 cohort is significantly smaller than the 20-24 cohort. (As this is two years old, consider this the 17-21s - the hottest girls in the SMP). The young hotties in Brazil are finding slightly older men in their country lining up to compete for them in numbers that did not apply 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago.

What you need is a country with a traditional pyramid formation where each younger cohort is larger than the previous one i.e. steady population growth. Few countries show this anymore. But the exceptions like the Philippines will continue to be the easiest countries for chasing women.

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - garygroundwork - 10-26-2012

I think it's cross-cultural, and is happening due to world wide changes in communication.

Women are hard-wired to seek the highest value male they believe they can get.

Even if they can only get him temporarily, it's still ok because except in a true subsistence economy ( rare except in rural 3rd world countries in 2012) they only need the sperm.

The "villain" in all this is broadband internet, which holds up the YoungTallMillionaire ( a slight exaggeration) as what a woman should get. She can see pics, she can get him to message her-- why, it's obviously only a plane ticket that stands between her and him!!

She just has to wait, and play all these "inferior" men around her in the meantime, untill her princess status is realized, and YoungTallCool comes and makes all her dreams come true.

There'll be a backlash, but I hope you're ....ummm.. about 0-5 years old if you want to see it before you're 40.
[/quote]

well said...this is it

South America was amazing before facebook etc got big

its not just Brazil that is going downhill fast...

What´s happening with the women in Brazil? - Excelsior - 10-26-2012

Quote: (10-26-2012 08:42 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm beginning to think if your game is tight in the U.S. you'll have no problems in Brazil in the foreseeable future. It's too diverse and could be it's own continent.

It's like saying the U.S. is completely wiped out. I believe ALL of us can find our niche stateside. Same as Brazil.

Agreed. Some guys have a tendency to get a bit too dark about the future when it comes to this topic. Not everything is black and white-there will always be grey areas, and those are areas where guys can still make a mark.