rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Last night was my first night out at the bars in Miami after returning from the DR...

Approach 1:
Started out at Pericones in Brickell...walked up to 2 girls as part of a bachelorette party. The open was super easy...they were wearing name tags. Anyways the 2 girls were early 30's and married, but 1 was showing good interest and we had some kino going before I bounced to the next bar.

Approach 2:
At the next bar, I walked by a hot Cuban girl in a dress and busted out my standard opener.... Excuse me...hi...you're cute. To which she responds in a bitchy tonality "hi how are you?".

I literally turned around and walked away...it helped to remind me that Miami girls have some outrageous bitch shields. I was spoiled with DR chicas.

Approach 3:
I went to the next bar with a couple newly met RVF playas. I saw a 5"10 schmookin Latina in a tight black dress standing at a table with bottle service. The guys in her group looked like a bunch of chumps, so I went in and grabbed her by the forearm and told her she was cute. I didn't let go of her hand when we did our hand shake and neither did she. After some chit chat, turns out she's 21 and Venuezuelan. Things started to escalate when she put her arms in me.

I had to get her away from her friends, so I took her to the dance floor. Soon after we started sucking tongue...and then I tried something new for me.

I started rubbing her crotch on the dancefloor and after a couple minutes, her rationalization hamster must have kicked into gear and she said she had to go back to her friends...I got the number, but who knows.

It's feels good to be back on the hunt and something new I want to work on is getting SNL's, instead of getting numbers and going on day 2's to get the bang.

Messages In This Thread