rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

WestCoast and I were walking through downtown San Francisco looking for cuties. We see a beautiful body walk right past us. We look at each other like - "oh fuck" - one of us has to go talk to her. She goes into a store. I say I will go in and open her. Just as I get to the store, she walks out and continues up the street before I can stop her. We look at each other again! I say "fuck it", I'm going to talk to her.

I speed up behind her, luckily she stops at a red light, I walk up along side her pretending that I never noticed her until this moment..She is wearing hot pink puma running shoes with a matching pink running suit. Great body!

me: cool pumas
her: thank you
me: are you training for a triathlon or something?
her: no just exploring the city
me: oh are you new in town?
her: yes i just moved from new york about 3 months ago
me: welcome to sf, what do you think so far?
her: well, ive just been working alot so i havent had a chance to get out much.
me: well thats not good
her: i know this is has been my first free weekend in a while

We walk and talk. She tells me she likes riding bicycles.

me: be careful, the drivers out here are crazy!
her: what areas to you recommended for riding bikes

Blah, Blah, Blah..We walk and talk for another block. I decide to go for her number and eject.

me: nice chatting with you, do you need a tour guide? I can show you some cool spots for bike riding
her: sure

Gives me her number. I texted her about 3 days later. No response. Will try again later this week.

Messages In This Thread