rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American public schools are beta male factories

American public schools are beta male factories

Quote: (10-09-2012 08:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2012 07:56 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

On second thought, homeschooling wouldn't be a bad idea.

Roosh V home schooling anyone?

I've always thought that if I have kids, I'll have them home-schooled by my (common-law?) wife. The benefits are huge:

*Diminished need for a second car
*No need to live in expensive areas or distant suburbs with 'good schools'
*Your kids don't get brainwashed, and can learn at a much quicker, personalized pace
*No illiterate nannies raising your kids
*Hell, your wife could teach herself in the process and become more interesting.
*When the child is playing or otherwise occupied, the wife is free to make the home welcoming and beautiful.

What are the downsides? That she doesn't get to figuratively suck another man's dick eight hours a day, aka be a career woman? That said, good luck finding an American woman who finds this an appealing prospect.

Yeah, good luck with that. You'll have to look a long time to find a good looking woman who will do that, even a non-American. I had my Colombian wife home-school my son up until he started kindergarten. We had him tested to skip kindergarten and he placed higher than 90% of 1st graders in reading and higher than 50% of 1st graders in math and they still didn't move him up to 1st grade (I only mention that to tell you that we primarily used http://funnix.com for teaching him math and reading for 8 months before kindergarten... worth every penny... remember that for your future kids).

Wife wouldn't go along with more home-schooling. So put him in kindergarten this year hoping it won't do too much damage to him. Then we'll get out of the USA before the next school year and he'll either use http://robinsoncurriculm.com or get a private tutor (or both). This will cut his school time to no more than 3 hours a day with the flexibility of when he is studying and learning. Frees him (and my other son when he's old enough) up all day for me to train them in baseball, mma, and weightlifting.

Messages In This Thread