rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (09-17-2012 06:59 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 06:14 AM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 05:51 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Im not gio, but i would just think that 10 women have bad taste and i would continue on gaming other women. You gotta be a strong mothefucker in this game, cant be emotional about anything. Just dont give up, even if you approach 1000 girls and you dont get a number, you keep on approaching..just remember one thing that Gio taught us and has been very effective in my game, build comfortability.

Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.
What do you mean by "build comfortability"?
Do you mean that we have to achieve the complete outcome independence and to be able to be comfortable with rejections (mild or harsh rejections, it shouldn't matter)?
I'm wondering if I got the point or you're talking about something different, thanks.

No. For example, instead of you trying to get her number as soon as you meet her, you want to connect with the girl. Find something that you guys may have in common, talk more or listen more, make her laugh, connect with her as much as you can, give her a favourable life lesson that may apply to your circumstance at that specific moment. Let me give an example for this last one. Actually this shit has been very effective in my gaming routine, it doesnt matter how intelligent or dumb she is, everybody likes to learn a new thing (note that i dont recommend playing the intelligent guy when meeting a new girl, i have a friend who is a super social and cool cat but his biggest flaw in game is that he likes to teach girls new things about life all the time and guess what, that shit doesnt get him laid)

Going back on comfortability topic, gio has few posts on this, have a look.

Thanks Pitt, I got the point, what you say it's totally true and i agree with that.
It's not about getting the number in 2 minutes and then going for another chick, it' about making her have a good time and find some commonalities and shared interests.
Sometimes it's not that easy, especially if you are into non-mainstream stuff, but it can be done with some practice.

By the way, how can I give you a reputation point for all those great insights in the topic? there should be a button somewhere...

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Messages In This Thread