rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

This is a really good thread, giovonny your contribution has been really good.

I have been approaching in the last 2 days in this university campus here in santo domingo. I notice that girls here are more likely to talk to a stranger when they notice you are a foreigner. So instead of approaching them in my usual dominican spanish como tu ta ou que lo que..i straight throw them a line in portuguese..oi tudo bem?(this line got me a bang on my first day here) Then i ask them if they know where is the registration room..from there i just say that i just moved here and i am looking to do a university course here. The thing i like about the university here is that is a competitive place to game, girls wont give you the number that easily and it makes it more challenging, dont get me wrong, i like easy girls, but come on i also like a bit of competition. I hardly see the same girl twice in the same day, i dont think there is another university in the world,with so many hot mullatas to game, you hardly see guys here, its like 85 per cent women, 15 per cent guys.

Let me share some of my approaches here

Approach one
I see this chick with very nice legs walking my way, i want to talk her but i want to see the ass first because im all about the ass, so soon as she walks past me, i look behind and damnnn..she has a perfect ass..a 9 in my book, im mad that i didnt approach but its nothing. I go look for the registration room, then they pointed me out that is the other way..i now see the registration room and guess who i see again,,miss 9 with the perfect ass

Me: Tudo bem?
Her: hmmm?
Me: I am looking for the registration room..do you know where is it? (I commit small mistakes in spanish on purpose so she knows im not from here)
Her: Its right there
Me: I looked at her uniform that she was carrying on her hands and asked..are you a teacher here?
Her: She smiles..oh no..im a nurse student here and sometimes we have to wear this
Me:...ok interesting..im actually here to study medicine
Her: Im really sorry but i have to go now, because im already running late for my lesson
Me: Do you have a number so i can get in touch with you?
she quickly gives me her number and leaves. I called her last night, we are meeting today at the university.

Second approach.

I see this hot mullata with a pretty face and nice legs..im almost sure she has a nice ass but i cant see it because she is walking towards my direction and is on the other side. I cross to the other side and ask

Me: Tudo bem? Do you know where is the football campus here?
These other students, that i didnt even FUCKING ask them for directions..''its right there, just walk straight down''..i complete ignore them and i wait for this girl to give me the directions..
Her: Its right there an she keeps on walking and smiling
Me: i follow her..so what do you study here?
Her: Marketing
Me: ok kool..i came here to study medicine
Her: Is your first day here?
Me: yeah thats why im completely lost
She is vibing well to my game..but i look at the ass properly and it aint fully perfect...if this was in london,im sure i will try to bang her..but here i just want to fuck true 9s

So i use my withdrawal line: Anyway..i will probably see you around here, i will be always here

Third approach

I see this morena walking my way..pretty face..im sure she has a nice ass but i cant see it but i still decide to approach

Me: Tudo bem?
Her: hmm?
Me: Do you know where is the lunch room here?
Her: keep on walking down this way and ask when you get to that main door
Me: You look cute..i just enrolled at the university here and i wanted to get to know new people..im pitt
Her: Im bla bla..

I cant exactly remember how the rest of the convo went..but when i go ask for the number...she tells me she doesnt give her number away like that. Im like ok kool..tchau

Now that she is walking away, i see that she actually had a perfect ass..i felt like going back and put more pressure..

I am going back to this uni later today and do few more approaches.

Messages In This Thread