rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (09-13-2012 04:18 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I did 10-11 approaches today. At a local college. I have come to realize two things:

1) Dressing very sharp with a GQ style increases my day game success by like 75%. Its amazing what a difference clothes can make. I'm doing a major wardrobe makeover. Clothes and style are huge in day game! Clothes can communicate alot about you and if you really look sharp, girls are way more open to talking with you. A well dressed stranger fits into their fantasy..

2) The Krauser method is the way to go. At least for me, right now. Its the best method of approaching that I have experienced so far, and I have done close to 1000 day approaches. The beauty of Krauers model is that you open her directly with masculine confidence and you also tease her to project non-neediness. Those two things make a powerful combination. The tease adds just the right amount of cockiness. The direct opener is a great display of masculine confidence. Its a great frame to start from. 

Everyone wants to know if they should go direct or indirect. This is a combination of BOTH!!!

I will be using this approach style most of the time from now on. There are some situations where I might go indirect but I will still have flirtatious tone, body language, and eye contact.

Here it is: http://www.rooshv.com/direct-day-game-for-beginners

And, I don't like to jog up from behind the girl. Just doesn't feel right to me. I try to avoid this as much as possible. I prefer to catch her coming from the opposite direction and stop her face to face or catch her at a "choke-point" like a corner where people are moving in all directions.

I often touch their arm to get their attention.

Clothes+Krauser. That is my advice to all you day gamers!

Quote: (09-12-2012 09:49 PM)Thug Muffin Wrote:  

4 Approaches done with the Yad stop and interaction modeled after daygame blueprint/Krauser.

Can you breakdown the Yad stop and the day game blueprint?

Thanks. I have a feeling I'm gonna like them.

Can you give an example of GQ style you talk about? I googled it but there are a lot diffrent styles..

Yad stop. Go to 5:50 and 6:30 to see Yad himself in action

http://vimeo.com/22987535

Messages In This Thread