rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

The playing the persistent guy concept can be quiet interesting.

Yesterday i was at the laundry waiting for my clothes and reading a book ( In case you want to know, the magic of thinking big by David Schawartz, i strongly recommend it, great book). I see this phat ass puerto rican chick walking in..i was like..damnnnn..i saw her the day before, i was going to approach but i didnt..anyway, she walks into the laundry and go to top up her laundry card, i tell her in spanish "the machine is not working"..she replied "i dont speak spanish"..i was like well the machine aint working..she smiled, really? i was like no, im joking, you can use it. I proceeded, "i thought you were dominican, you dont speak spanish?" She was like, "well i am puerto rican, i understand a bit of spanish, i was born in NY so i cant speak it"....this mexican woman that works there tells me that she needs to use my chair and my puerto rican chick moves to the other side..i go back on reading my book..minutes after, i needed to dry my clothes..i pretended i didnt know how to use the drying machine..i go back to her.."can you help me using the drying machine"..she was like..sure..she helps me out..i try initiate a conversation..she answers me and then quickly stopped showing interest..she was basically sending me mixed emotions..i was like ok fuck this.

Went back on my reading...i saw this lil mexican kid age 2 or 3..and i started playing with him and his older brother and sister..im always talking to everybody so i was quickly the most loved man in that laundry..she sees that i dont give a fuck about her not talking to me. Anyway, minutes after after the kids leave, the positive and negative energy were talking to me..the positive energy was telling me to go to talk to her again..the negative energy was telling me that she is not interested and she may get annoyed..i was like fuck this,..im going to talk to her again..i go back to her.. "yo im looking to fly to san juan, can you give me a quick breakdown about what goes down there?" she was like..i never been there and smiles..i asked her..so when can i invite you for a coffee? she is like.."i dont drink coffee"..ok a beer..she is like i dont drink beer.. i continued, milk, orange juice, whatever the fuck you drink..she started laughing hard and told me..but i have a boyfriend..i was like, well i have a girlfriend, i just want to be your friend, im new here in staten island, i want you to tell me stories about staten island..she smiles and replies..you guys always say that you just want to be friends, you are all the same..i was like, well im different (gave her that playboy look but i didnt make it that intense)..she was like ok, take my number, call me later...

My home boy was waiting for me at the gym so i had to leave the laundry quick..i quickly left after i got the number and just told her, i will call you later.

I called her later and no answer..it would make a perfect story if i did get the bang, i was already thinking about spitting on her.

Messages In This Thread