rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Approach#2

Hot chick sampling beer at the grocery store. I recorded this approach on my phone's voice recorder. Trying to send it to soundcloud but the progress bar is stuck at 0%.

Me:Hey
Her:Hey want a free one?
Me: A free six pack? Yeah Ill take one.
Her: A sample...You want a sixpack?
Me: A Sample?
Her: Yeah thats all I can give you.
Her: You like it? It's good I think.
Me: Yeah I kind of like Heineken. Heineken light.
Her: Not as stout as the regular.

Not wanting to fall into her sales pitch I changed the changed the subject.

Me: My tire blew out.
Her: What?
Me: My cart's tire blew out while I was shopping.
Her: Wullllllll
Me: What should I do about that?
Her: That's a good question. You might want to complain to kroger about that becau--
Me: I thought I'd get a drink.
Her:...Get a drink?
Me: Yeah
Her: Well thats all I can give you.
Me: Oh really?
Her: Yeah
Me: Well them Im going to take your snacks.

I grabbed her pretzel snacks and walked off. I returned five minutes later wearing a clever disguise: Reading glasses.

Me: Oh sampling beer I see.
Her: SAME PERSON
Me: What?...You mean this didn't work?
Her: No!

Long story short we talked a bit more. I got her to give me another drink. She probably thought I was an alcoholic.

Then at the end the timing couldn't have been worse. As soon as I transitioned to ask for her phone number a chubby woman in her 60's walked up to us to use her trash can. She's probably been cock blocking for 40 years.

Me: I only came (Chubby old woman appears and we both look at her. I keep talking)back here to get your phone number.
Her: Welllll...I have a boy friend.
Me: Hmm really?
Her: Yeah
Me: A real one?
Her: yeah I'm not the kind of girl to just tell people I have a fake girlfriend.

And that was pretty much it. I didn't really have a plan when I went up to her. We cut each other off alot. The pacing of the conversation was slower

Messages In This Thread