rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to: game high school girls in a suit

How to: game high school girls in a suit

Quote: (08-23-2012 01:21 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Gio comes with it; high school girls, not yet having been heartbroken by a string of pump and dumps, ego-inflated by the ultra PC feminized post-secondary education system or with DEATHKILL™ Class bitchshields, aren't going to be breaking down every single thing you do to try and find your 'angle'.

Suits though would not be my dress of choice (it can be done I'm sure, but at the same time remember that high-school aged kids tend to as a rule view adults as 'lame'). I'd go rockstar, and at home when I went rockstar I always noticed their eyes following me as I walked by ([dirty old man]Sometimes on summer nights when I was dateless or bored, I'd grab a few beers and walk down the street to chop the girls after their game (soccer, under-19) ended[/dirty old man]).

[Image: Noel+Gallagher.jpg]

Completely agree. Right now I don't have so much of a choice in regards to wearing a suit or not. It is a policy. But I definitely can try and "young it up" or add some "rockstar" flare to it. Right now I have two slim fit hugo boss suits: 1 black and 1 navy although both are very dark. I'll scrounge through my closet and see what I can come up with.

Messages In This Thread