rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to: game high school girls in a suit

How to: game high school girls in a suit

Quote: (08-22-2012 04:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I would go more direct and less elderly with the younger girls. They are more vulnerable to being "swept off their feet". They are ,
less experienced and thus more likely to get swept up in a passionate connection. They will say - "I met the most amazing guy".This all can be a new experience for them. A fun, adventurous experience with a handsome stranger. They have been watching movies and tv shows about this stuff their whole lives. The music they listen to is sexual. Don't be afraid to go more direct! They will make out quickly if they like you. Be aggressive!

Momentum is big with these girls. Go for the make out and text within 24-72 hours.

I think elderly can be too boring for a young girl. Get to the point and give her an experience that she has never felt!

Listen to Giovonny OP, he's perfectly encapsulated the mindset these girls will have with you. A guy your age (your age is literally perfect for this) with a moderate amount of game can clean up high school girls with ease. High school girls will tolerate a significantly lower quality of game from guys your age then they would with their peers. Going fully suited down might look funny at 21 though, grow some facial hair to balance it out and/or do as Lothario has said.

Messages In This Thread