rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to: game high school girls in a suit

How to: game high school girls in a suit

Quote: (08-22-2012 04:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I would go more direct and less elderly with the younger girls. They are more vulnerable to being "swept off their feet". They are ,
less experienced and thus more likely to get swept up in a passionate connection. They will say - "I met the most amazing guy".This all can be a new experience for them. A fun, adventurous experience with a handsome stranger. They have been watching movies and tv shows about this stuff their whole lives. The music they listen to is sexual. Don't be afraid to go more direct! They will make out quickly if they like you. Be aggressive!

Momentum is big with these girls. Go for the make out and text within 24-72 hours.

This is great advice and parallels my experience. The younger the girl, the shorter the attention span. Plus its a DHV thing for them among their clique to be dating an older guy. When i was in high school, the hottest chick in our year and my senior year was dating some 30 yr old doctor. Who knows he may even be a member of this forum.
I think elderly can be too boring for a young girl. Get to the point and give her an experience that she has never felt!

Messages In This Thread