rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

This whole thread reminds me of a story...

I'm DJing a party at my fraternity, maybe 200 people on the dance floor, and on this night the girls keep asking me to play shitty songs that I don't have or don't care to play. At first I try to be nice and say I don't have that particular song, but they get all whiny and persistent, demanding that I download the song for their friends, so I start telling them that if I play whatever bullshit they want to hear, everyone will leave the dance floor.

Usually this shuts em up, since a little rudeness goes a long way with obnoxious drunk skanks, but this slender blonde in a cute little football jersey (I'd say she was a 9, really pretty IMO) comes up to the DJ booth and keeps insisting that I play her jam. I try to ignore her but she won't leave, and eventually puts on a pouty face and says something like "if you play my song, I'll hook up with you." Maybe she was dead serious, but something about being coerced by force of sex drive just rubbed me the wrong way. I say no, and she asks why not....so I smile huge and say the first thing that comes to mind:

"Because you're not attractive, at all."

The girl starts crying, absolutely wailing there up on the DJ booth, and I try to chill her out before anyone notices. Luckily my buddy comes in and swoops her (literally, says a few soothing words, kisses her and takes her upstairs by the hand) so I can get back to the party, but damn.

I felt really bad, until I realized that any guy who has the audacity to say "do what I say, and I'll hook up with you" to a random girl, would probably get smacked down ten times harder.

Uppity cunts.

Messages In This Thread