rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

Giovanny how many girls are you fucking that you get numbers from? I like how you keep it simple and don't pull some retarded Sasha type game.

Not sure exactly but I would guesstimate around 25%.

Quote: (07-28-2012 11:19 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Super cute girl at Whole Foods,

I realize this girl is holding all her groceries in her arms, she's not using a basket or cart or anything. She walks by me and I say, "Hey, you know they have handbaskets right? Let's walk over and I'll get you one." She laughs and puts her hand on my arm and says "No, no it's okay." and walks off.

I game at Whole Foods almost everyday. I have tried many strategies. The one I like the most right now is very simple and easy. Whatever item she is looking at or about to grab, I go right up and grab the same one without even looking at her, I pretend that I don't even see her, then I take a step or 2 like I am walking away and at the last moment I notice her and say something like..."these are great aren't they"...or..."have you had these before"...or..."these are better if you use milk instead of water"...or..."do you know how to make these?"...or..."how do i cook these?".

Something like that, short, sweet and can get the conversation started.

Quote: (07-28-2012 11:19 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

In the checkout line she gets behind me and I'm chatting up the register girl to keep the vibe going and when I pay I say, "Just make sure you don't bag any of her groceries, she likes to carry everything around by hand." They both start laughing and I'm staring at the cutie like an idiot waiting for the next move. But I don't, get my stuff and walk out like a retard, though I was happy that I was able to come up with an organic opener.

Note to self: good interactions in the checkout line at a grocery store have to be followed up in the parking lot. I should have waited for her and gotten her number in front of the beta Greenpeace activists.

Gaming in line is very similar except that usually you are surrounded by other people and they can hear you. Again, I just talk about what she is buying or what I am buying. I try to include the cashier in the conversation also because he/she is handling all the food and that only seems natural to me.

Once I pay for my food, I might try to continue the conversation if its really going well and the girl is asking me questions. But, usually I just walk away and wait for girl to finish paying. As she is paying I will go over and get some napkins or forks or something. I'm just killing time until she is done paying. I want to engage her again before she leaves the store. Ideally, we will walk out together. I might try some free samples or even talk with a store employee. Maybe, I will even talk to the greenpeace guy and wait for her to exit the store. Whatever I'm doing, I keep an eye on her, so I can re-engage her as soon as she starts heading to the exit.

Now, when she is done paying I re-open her hopefully with just a smile. Its nice when she is the first one to talk and I don't have to. Anyways, I start talking to her again. This time I am going for a number. I continue to talk about food but I am a bit more aggressive. I drop bait because I want her to ask me about myself. When the moment seems right, like after we share a few laughs or after she asks me some personal questions, I say something like...."wanna exchange numbers"...or..."maybe we should have coffee sometime"...or..."lets grab a drink sometime"...

Thats my basic grocery store routine.

Here is some grocery store stuff that I posted a few years ago...

Quote: (12-18-2009 04:14 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

My typical "Whole Foods" approach usually goes something like this:

My FRAME is that i am a handsome strong young alpha male who happens to be at "Whole Foods" getting my lunch....I am aggressive, confrontational, even combative. That is key for me. I never walk around empty handed, I always have a basket or i have a few things in my hands like organic coconut oil, exotic fruits and veges, fresh sushi, and something really healthy and expensive plus something bad for you, like ice cream or salami...(these are just props, for when she looks at my basket.

I usually don't buy anything, once i have a # or 2, I put most of the shit back).....I walk around like I own the joint, but not to fast cause im "shopping". I say hi to my buddies who work behind the counter....I see a girl I like...I let her observe me in action so its not a big surprise when i say hi...I speak loudly in spanish to the guys behind the counter, I talk to them about the food, I don't wait around like the regular schmucks...I playfully yell at the workers...."can we get some service over here"..."is this the steak from texas that i like".

As soon as we make eye contact or she gets into my personal space...I DON'T HESITATE...i say things like...."you eat that crap" , "that looks good" , "Which one is the tri-tip" , "how do you stay in shape if you eat like that" , "are these any good" , "ooh, foccicia bread " , but its all very playful and based in humor...not to serious...i don't really care, i'm just flirting...and she knows that. (usually)

Or if she is in the isles looking at something...i casually stroll right to where she is and grab one of whatever she is looking at...then i say something like..."how are the cheese flavored ones" , "these are the best ha" or whatever comes natural to YOU. I just get a little light-hearted convo going. Sometimes i just say "Hi how are you" , after a minute i look at her repsonse ....is she giving me a good response???...if she seems interested in me and starts asking me ?'s and stuff then i know i will probably get her #.....if she seems like she is uninterested and trying to walk away then of course i just say "cool , thanks" and walk away.

I don't chit chat and small talk to much unless she wants to...i like to keep it more direct cause i hate wasting my time. If things are going well, i might say things like "do you workout around here" , "whats your winter workout like" , "hows your yoga game" , "hows your salsa game"....My parents are health freaks so i can really talk about the health/fitness stuff.

Sometimes i take it a step further and say things like " you look nice today" , "whats your workout secret" ...or i NEG and say "you know what exercise would really help you" , or "your body type doesn't handle that kind of stuff well"....that stuff works great also. It just depends on how the girl is responding....if i get "IOI's", smiles, and laughing...then i say things like " im thinking that maybe we should exchange numbers", or "wanna chat again sometime".

I guess thats it.....my success rate is like this...approach 10 girls....get 2-3 #'s on average....out of those 2-3 girls....i usually will only have a "date" with 1-2 of them....hopefully bang one of those 2 in the first few dates...on average i would say that i have to approach 20-40 girls to get a bang....you just never know....i gotten 2 bangs in the same week from day gaming and i have gone months without any luck...you know how this shit is!

Fuck, that was 3 years ago!

Here is one from last year:

Quote: (07-11-2011 02:02 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Grocery Store: You see a cute girl looking at a food item. You immediately go over and grab the same item. You look at her and say...

"Aren't these good"
"These are soooo good"
"How do you prepare yours?"
"How do you make this?
"You eat this stuff?"
"How do you eat this and stay so skinny?"
"These are great with salami"
"I love these with mozzarella"
"Its better with milk instead of water"
"How do you eat this stuff and stay in shape"

Its funny to read shit that I wrote over the last few years, my game hasn't changed that much. Its just little things, little things that add up to big things, like my confidence that is reflected in my voice, body language and eye-ball language. The way I talk, how fast I talk, little stuff like that.

Messages In This Thread