rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 09:17 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Being a dick is not going to be easy for someone programmed to be nice. You're going to have to think in doubletime 24/7.

Here are the stages I've gone through in my transformation from nice-guy to a dick:

1. Nice guy: Hopeless nice guy, only concerned about making others happy, not being offensive, not making other people uncomfortable.
  2. Corny scripted cockiness: I started using dumb, prescripted "cocky/funny" lines to try to make the 'ginas tingle. Somewhat successful.
  3. Forced but creative cockiness: I started to recognize opportunities to be a prick, and consciously made them happen, sometimes against my will. Pissed a few people off, but much better results with women and strangely, more respect from peers.
  4. Evil woman-hating spiteful bastard: Went into overdrive and became a nasty, bitter cunt. Not a good vibe. Friends and family were concerned, girls were just plain offended.
  5. Well-rounded dickhead (haha): Just not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks and doing what comes natural. Doing whatever I think is funny. Calling people out when they deserve it. Teasing. Being selfish most of the time unless I'm really feeling generous.
These were the stages I went through, maybe other people did it differently? Either way, as e-mech alluded to, it's not going to happen overnight.

Messages In This Thread