rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 09:17 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

. Do I want to date her? No but could deal with a lunch fuck today.

Ask me.

Jesus, this guy is a genius. OK, I've suffered for years from niceguyitis. One of the problems I've had is that even chicks that are big sluts sense when you are a nice guy and actually don't want to hurt you since you don't really turn them on anyway.
Hot for my housemate, moving out in a month so I don't really care if I alienate her.

She's a spoiled Ivy League grad , a 6, but I have similar status.

Hanging out with her and her gay male friend, me was mocking her, talking about the married dick she was getting in Africa when she was with an NGO. Called her a big slut and she meekly tried to defend herself.

Sometimes she cues but otherwise is distant.

I'd rather make a pass outside the house, I just feel I'd rather attack her where she can flee haha.

Guys, please don't use that stupid phrase "Don't shit where you eat." I understand it, I usually agree with it, but-- hey, I'm learning to be a dick so why should I listen you YOU?

Messages In This Thread