rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

I was reading through xsplats thread about being in 'love at first sight' mode and elmech said something that was simple but really insightful for me:

Quote:Quote:

Bottom line: You have to be a dick here but lucky for me I am by nature a total dick.

I know it sounds stupid, but that was something that helped tie all my thoughts together.

Being raised as a nice guy, you never learn to do this. You're never put in a social situation where you have to lead and do the work, you always just passively follow. You never learn to be the cheeky dickhead.

It's just the type of attitude that most Western girls love because a guy who always puts his own needs and amusement first is attractive. Dickheads are self-centred, good at teasing, carefree, always able to have fun in a situation.

I've been lucky enough to have 2 good friends who were dickheads, and they both did really well with girls.

It's a very different mindset to shift into, but after you've been around it for a while you understand how to use it to your advantage.

Messages In This Thread