rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Shaming a man taking a higher risk than you screams of insecurity.

If you are so funny why dont you put your ass up there? If he's so bad show me something.

Second she was WORKING the event either she or someone else chose this guy. You've now also insulted her.

Next time, look around. Say hmm you know I have this bet that people can you just "tell" whose a Podiatrist. I think that guy is, whose your pick?

Now you're playing a game instea of bringing someone down with negativity.

Only insecure people would do that.

Third.

"wow we doctors are a lot of fun huh?" Self-depreciating humor in a cocky funny manner. This assumes everyone was being boring and uninterested in comedian. Since she is higher social status at that time you have to imply your status without bringing down hers.

Fourth.

Approaching while an event is going on is rough, attention is all up and away, if it was isolated sure otherwise likely better to change the timing.

Hope this all helps, keep getting out there!

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:54 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Went to a conference on diabetes and hypertension, more for networking than anything else.

There was one organizer chick, though, the moment I saw her I reckoned I had to make an approach.

Inbetween the presentations they had this really lame comedian for entertainment. Organiser chick walks out the conference to speak to someone.

I walk out the conference room soon after, trying to look like a lost elderly man looking for the bathroom.

She was talking to someone, so I walk past and go to the bathroom.

On my way back she's alone and standing outside the conference room. The lame comedian was still struggling to get people to laugh inside.

I stood by her for a moment, and said, "Who hired this lame act?"

Tried to ramble but my brain was in networking mode and I ended up running WNDHC instead of GALNUC. Did get her number though, but I framed the wrong context.

Messages In This Thread