rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Went 3 for 3 yesterday.. Very happy I didn't strike out.

3/3 number close - make plans for later date
2/3 bought me a drink
1/3 K close
0/3 bangs

1) Was at a friend from class's going away cookout and everyone was foreign and spoke English as a second language.. Mostly tall blonde German women but one woman stood out. Tanya this HB 8.5 big titty Russian was at the table so I asked the kid next to me to trade seats (he was in between) so I could sit where he was (in front of everyone - they knew I was spitting game and she liked how was confident) and he agreed. I just made some jokes and she told me that she liked to go to an amusement park so I said we should go and we exchanged numbers.

2) Went to the club solo and got there early, which was god cause as Roosh said there was basically only women there so I just made some idle conversation and had a group of girls I approached buy me a shot. Had a really tough time finding a spot to post up at B/c they changed the set up. I saw a girl I had banged in the past's best friend HB8 Aubery and she bought me a drink and we agreed to do something this week so she gave me her number.

3) Saw a girl HB8 standing alone watching the bull rider inside the club so I walked up to her and made a joke about it. We talked for another minute and then we danced for a couple songs.. then we went outside cause I wanted to smoke a cig. I got the K close and number so I tried to pull her back to my place but she had to go home to her kid. She has already texted me this morning so I feel good about this one.

Recommendations to myself: Find more slutty chicks for SNL's.

Messages In This Thread