rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Live outside the system, or the system will eat you alive.

Live outside the system, or the system will eat you alive.

I agree with Mistermister. In this day and age part of making a lot of money has to do with personal branding. Whether your years experience in your field or through an online business. People are the brands. It gets easier to be anonymous and use fake names when you are 100% self employed however most people have an employer.

Part of being able to uproot is not being tied down with too many posessions. A car, house/mortgage, apartment lease come to mind. Things most people will not give up. Bank accounts and credit cards, I use my cc to pay for everything and dont believe in carrying cash, my wallet is big enough as it is without having to carry several hundred dollars.

Part of your brand identity can HELP you get girls, especially professions like doctor, lawyer, executive.

I do idenitify with you Xplat as your views are much like mine, its a hard challenge to deny the consumerism lifestyle and things that tie you down to debt and just one place. I keep telling myself "I need to do X, Y, and Z before I can fund my own business and give up my consumerism lifestyle." Maybe Im already caught in the machine and dont realize it...

Messages In This Thread