rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

29-Year-Old Female Olympic Sprinter: Saving Virginity for Husband
9-Year-Old Female Olympic Sprinter: Saving Virginity for Husband
Even as a world-class athlete, I've always found Lolo to be attractive. We complain about fatties, but also bitch about women in incredible shape. When she's no longer competing and training, her looks and body will soften up a little. I'd gladly do her right now. I laugh a little every time someone writes something about a chick's jaw line...HA HA!

Lolo also had a pretty rough upbringing in Iowa. They moved around a lot, and were homeless for a time, living in a church basement. When she got involved with track, and didn't want to move to another city where she couldn't compete, she actually lived with several different families in high school. She's largely been devoted to track since she was a kid, trying to create a better life for herself. During those rough years, it would have been easy to fall prey to some dude offering to "take care of her" for some pussy. I have no reason to question her virginity. She's shown the ability to be disciplined and focused. She also admitted it was hard as fuck not to get dick, so she isn't a weirdo.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread