rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Supermodels..Easy as 1,2,3

Medellin Supermodels..Easy as 1,2,3

There's been a lot of talk here lately about getting with models here in the states. I'm going to share my easy 3 step plan to fast track banging the lovely models of Medellin.

1st. Go to Colombia and get a hotel room in Medellin. Nothing fancy just any place. You could look on Medellin Craigslist and possibly find a roommate if your funds are low.

2nd. Get yourself some bling. Fake Rolex, Chains, Jesus medallion etc. Try to dress like A pro basketball player in the states. They love this.

3rd. Hit all the American chain places. Hardrock, Hooters etc. Get the word out that you're looking to start an agency. Have business cards that state so.

At this point all you have to do is sit back and wait. Hold your "interviews" in an American friendly place. Tell each girl that you want to fuck that you want to hire them as a recruiter/assistant. Take her back to your place and bang away. Rinse/repeat.

[attachment=6129]
This is average quality following my steps that you can expect daily

Messages In This Thread