rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

Quote: (05-07-2012 11:27 AM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

I don't understand the hate for Jersey Shore. If people pick up anything game related from that show, it's probably some important elementary concepts.

1. The chicks on there are sluts. It shows that these girls, and the ones who idolize/imitate them in America, are party girls that should not be pedestalized in any way.
2. With the exception of Ron going back and forth with his girlfriend, the rest of the guys are pretty alpha. They go out, they don't give a fuck, and act confident (Vinny) to cartoonishly confident (Mike and Pauly). And the women love it.

He gets it. "There's no pick up lines whatsoever. It's all about being confident in who you are." Yeah, maybe most of them are pretty douchey, but I'm a little more worried about the Big Beta Theory and most other sitcoms screwing up American male culture than a bunch of alpha guidos showing viewers how to run club game.

Wow, the situation actually drops some good knowledge on the game, that was some pretty solid advice IMO.

I wonder if he's ever been turned onto PUA theory, some of what he says sounds similar to stuff I've heard/read from Roosh, RSD, and Mystery.

Messages In This Thread