rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

Quote: (05-06-2012 04:08 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Vitriol do you know why thiat is so that? Maybe I will break another taboo of these forums but that is because all systems of spirituality are destroyed today. Men simply don't see their value because everyone is thinking materialistically and materialtically a woman indeed posesses a greater value because eggs are more valuable than sperm. And womens votes are more important than mens votes too.

Now in the old days when faith was important, men had --edit-- ***limited cognitive ability to distinguish magical thinking / "invisible friends" and objective reality. Feminsim is a logical contuniation to materialism and atheism.

There, I fixed it for you. I have "faith" that I'm right. I have special transcendent knowledge, because G-d personally talks to me. I'm not crazy.

Religion is a logical continuation of early social brainwashing and the inability to distinguish wishful thinking from what is actually in front of you.

More disastrously, religion also means never having to mind your own business.

Messages In This Thread