rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I go after Industrial Shithole?

Where should I go after Industrial Shithole?

Quote: (04-25-2012 06:09 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 02:12 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You just need to skip Prague and concentrate on smaller cities like Ostrava,Plzen,Ceske Budejovice,Liberec.

Hey gk, do you have a breakdown of the different cities? I understand that Ostrava is, well, an industrial shithole and Plzen is nice though rather small, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Any differences girl- and nightlife-wise?

Yes,Ostrava is actually very advanced in terms of night life.There is a region called Strodolni where all clubs are located.Ostravans are known to have a temper unlike the rest of Czechs(they have the hardest hooligans in VR the fans of Banik Ostrava).Girls there are quite liberated.
If one wants a variation he can hit Katowic a polish city just 3 hours away.
Ostrava is the worst looking Czech city by far it has a big industrial area(Vytkovice).However the center is nice.It is also very cheap.
Plzen looks very nice it has some decent night life(3 clubs) though not so developed as in Ostrava and mentality of girls there is different.They are not so temperamentful but more laid back(Bohemian style).They also have more Germanic features while girls in Morava(Ostrava is capital city of northern Morava) look more slavic.It is matter of taste though other people prefer Bohemian girls and others prefer Moravan ones.The quality is top in any case(Moravan being closer to polish body type,Bohemian being on the taller side taller than neighbouring Germans and Austrians).
Overall a very comfortable place for the anxious fucker.

Messages In This Thread