rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea to legalize abortion, with 58% in favor

South Korea to legalize abortion, with 58% in favor

I didn't know about the Jewish involvement specifically, or this talmudic focus, which is very weird.

I do remember reading a few years ago in wikileaks some stuff about SK, that only made it to the mainstream in a very vague way that mentioned the resignation of their prime minister or president, but left out the part about the admission that their government was being run by a secret cabal - like a literal one, with weird rituals and a really cheesy name, the 8 goddesses, which was highly connected to Samsung. Crazy shit.

For sure they have been subjected to incredible social engineering, and K-Pop is the main example, given its cultural impact and pervasiveness.

I was wondering: what is the largest vehicle of social engineering? Academia is the source, they influence the 'culture producers' to push ideas; but at the base, the most influential vehicle is entertainment, and the basic idea at the core is Narcissism, a single cult with as many gods as worshipers. Modern technological societies are absolutely bombarded by entertainment so we can live vicariously through others, and fulfill our imagined greatness on the screen. But why do we crave it? Why is it that it's so easy to subjugate us to entertainment? It is pure escapism. Nothing is being produced. Minds are being dulled. Why do we need to escape and live vicariously through others constantly? I see people watching movies and shows on their phones all the time riding the train, walking the streets, in a park bench. They can't just sit still and look around for a bit. Why?

Because modern urban centers are necessarily dehumanizing, and while overcrowded they are isolating - so the drug of choice is entertainment, which allows them to push even more. And it is not the concept of city that does it, it's the modern technological aspect, the artificiality of life, the near complete separation of men from the natural world and its natural processes. High tech, low life, the depressing recipe for a good cyberpunk novel. We're living it, and some of us are trying to leave it.

I used Germany in the 30s in the Europe Invasion thread as an opposite example but here is a living one: NK. They are an enormously regimented society, to maintain those values that came naturally from natural life, but disintegrate when removed from those constraints. If they were allowed 'freedom', they would transform into SK in a decade, because the result of this system is always the same.

Messages In This Thread