rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tommy Sotomayor Appreaciation Thread

Tommy Sotomayor Appreaciation Thread

Quote: (01-28-2019 10:23 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

It’s like 90% of Tommy Sotomayors videos got scrubbed from youtube. Saying that black single mothers is a problem I guess isn’t allowed

Tommy goes too far. He was going into serious name calling territory and getting into argument matches with people similar to Tariq. He fights with ratchets which is completely and utterly ridiculous. That's like getting mad at a muddy dog for getting in mud and then tackling the dog.

He catches bans and suspensions often but I just checked and his channels are still there.

He needs to tone it down. He could be more like Uncle Hotep, Brandon Tatum, or the Amazing Lucas.

Do we have a Lucas thread. Homie is KILLING it on YouTube. He is like a fast talking version of Excelsior mixed with Jariel and me. [Image: tongue.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread