rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Bloodsports" live stream with me, Andy Warski, and Brittany Venti

"Bloodsports" live stream with me, Andy Warski, and Brittany Venti

I'm late to the party but I just watched the replay and was going to pieces at Roosh's troll job. I agree with previous posters that it demeans Roosh to participate in this kind of circus but A) he clearly was caught unawares and B) attempts to go on "serious" platforms e.g. Dr. Oz (if you can call that clown serious) are so rigged that even if he could get the truth in edgewise it'll be edited out. Not like any of the viewers give a shit.

It's like that episode of the X-Files where Mulder is put on trial before a military kangaroo court and all of the abundant evidence of the truth is brought forth in his defense. But the verdict was a forgone conclusion and he's sentenced to death by lethal injection. For seeking, finding, and sharing the truth mind you. X-files is excellent allegory.

Anyway, this Brittany character is simply repugnant.

Tell me WHO behaves this way? What kind of person, man or woman, burps repeatedly - and seemingly proudly - on a live stream? And then makes up some ferkakte story about it being who she is and she can't control it. My hairy balls she can't control it. Nobody's been there to control HER, that's the problem.

And on another note - @roosh, "probiotics"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

This disgusting, classless behavior is unbecoming of a human being who's been raised anywhere in the world that has running water and is indicative of lax parenting, and stands as an indictment of the slovenly, pussywhipped society around her.

I had a girlfriend who burped once.

She (Brittany) also has one of those insufferable chick voices and uses it her vile instrument to utter the most arrogant, inane nonsense, made all the more offense by the confidence with which she utters it.

I'm sure she knows a lot about building robots but that qualifies her to speak intelligently on that topic alone. On sexual marketplace dynamics, she should keep her pie hole shut and listen to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about because they've been studying it and living it for over a decade. But alas...

Lauren Southern.

First - WB with a donald trump hat on.

Second, her instagram is chock full of ass n' titties. So I don't know what Roosh was talking about on that point, she is skanking it up and attention whoring no less than Brittany is. She's just going about it with more class.

The host / moderator dude, whoever he is, is a pussy.

JP - I like this guy. Thoughtful, tactful, fair.

I didn't learn anything I didn't already know about women on this stream but it was damn entertaining.

Messages In This Thread