rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

I've been to Thailand before and had a taste of the locals being dtf, but wow thaifriendly is just magic.

I'm gearing up for another trip in coming months, so I thought I would just dip a toe in the water.

I put up 3 average pics of myself, set my tagline to "Kind man with good heart" (hat tip to YMG for that, having a good heart is EVERYTHING to Thai's) - I filled in some of the bio listing I was still in Australia and 26. Mentioned nothing about job or income, though one of my pics is of me in a blazer an shirt at a wedding so they may associate some level of success perhaps with dressing a bit, seperate me from khao san losers at least. The only thing I wrote in the main box was "Sawadee krap - hello".

Took me little more than a minute and after wasting a few minutes browsing through the little lovelies the messages have begun pouring in. Wow.

Allready have a cutie in Koh Samui begging me to visit and her English is pretty damn good.

Another thing I would consider putting on my profile is something about 'No lie, no sex tourist'. Seems every second girl has something to this affect on her profile, even some of the girls who are obviouslly pfp. The no lie thing seems huge, I'm sure the girls get sick of guys promising them the world - just paying for dinner and a couple of pumps. Be upfront and I think most girls will respect you.

Another line I've seen on a few girls that cracks me up is "I just girl, nothing special". Now sure perhaps she dosent completley understand it, but can you imagine a cute western girl putting that on a profile.

Amazing that many of the girls just throw out there number like candy, some even have it as their profile name.

One thing that has surprised me, the ladyboys - I only put looking for women on my profile but I have had half a dozen messages from ladyboys, 4 of them are pretty fine. Here is one that just makes the 4 - http://www.thaifriendly.com/Tiana the others are even better looking.

Looking forward to doing some proper pipelining when closer to departure. What other advice do you guys have? Props also to Rio Nomad and King of Scotland for what they have shared, some awesome data.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

Messages In This Thread