rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Types Of Women You’ll Encounter In The Club

The Types Of Women You’ll Encounter In The Club

Quote: (02-26-2012 03:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 02:34 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Your best chance at getting laid with them, ironically, is by ignoring them.

Ignoring girls is a great tactic.

I use it often. Especially on hotter and rich girls.

And it works great when tons of other cats are "jocking".

In fact, I would go as far to say it is my "default" Game move on these types of girls. Creates mystery. (And I don't mean that pick up artist with fuzzy hats, either).

It works especially well in "closed environments" ie Weddings, Cocktail Parties, Events, Art Gallery gigs, and The Turf Club at The Racetrack.

I wrote about it a little here:

The Del Mar Racetrack: Swooping The Top Tier Girls http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/07/the...girls.html

It's a great tactic for you especially because it ties into the custom suit lifestyle. When you're immaculately dressed, you already stand out. Plus when you're in an environment where everyone is jocking "miss princess" except you, ignoring her is the best strategy.

I wanted to make that point for the other guys who might be reading this. If you don't have the right formula (well-dressed, solid game and experience, mysterious aura), ignoring her probably won't work for you.

Messages In This Thread