rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Law Career

Law Career

WOW, I had planned to move to Singapore since i was in High School, this year I almost landed a perfect job there but then fell out.
I am still trying, though. The best thing is how you put it, find a place where you will be hugely appreciated and remunerated, because you will naturally, by default, outsmart the local competition, while doing what you love and do best.

I think in the US, Law or Medicine carries a long tradition of high social status, but for me those careers always seemed too normal and not special, but to each their own.

Think of a career as if fits your life's philosophy, if you choose one just because of money or status, then search your path accordingly, most of the times, these paths are for "sprint runners".
If you are like me, one who thinks as a long-distance runner, then you will make sure to choose a path which will provide your required success, maybe incrementally during the whole period of your life, meaning you are not going to peak in your 20s but you will enjoy life and personal (material) satisfaction for the whole game of life.

Messages In This Thread