rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long to Find a Wife?

How Long to Find a Wife?

Quote: (01-28-2012 05:25 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:44 PM)Travel85 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:20 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

What's up with all this negativity and philosophy?
I need some hard tips and suggestions, and some encouragement would be nice.
"You know, like go to Country A, stay there for at least a year, meet girls through social circle or online dating. Try looking for personality traits such as kindness, loyalty, etc. Behaviors X, Y, and Z are indicative of this. Don't worry if you screw up, you can always try again since you don't have to worry about alimony and shit. You can always move to another country to avoid problems like that. Just give it a try, you'll probably find a woman in the FSU. You're odds are good with having money, citizenship, not being an alcoholic, etc. Try focusing on traits X, Y, and Z. Demonstrate this through behaviors A, B, and C. Wear this kind of clothing and meet women in these locations, etc."

Anyone with good, solid information on the FSU who has been here and can give these kinds of tips?

I personally think Spartan is just trolling for attention. A person who is in the 98th percentile of MCAT takers can't be that dunce, can he?

This. Motherfuckers gotta be a troll. This shit is too sad to be true.

Really? Asking for advice is sad? OK now. You want to know whats sad? I have people that ask me for advice. My old childhood friend said he looks up to me this past Christmas when we me up. He wishes he could be travelling like I am. My old fraternity friend is asking me for advice on where to meet FSU girls online.

Perhaps I am far,far far, below the level you guys are at. But let me tell you something- I am doing a hell of a lot better than a lot of people.

I've probably put more effort into self-improvement than many of the people here.
I lost 70 lbs, became a personal trainer and tacked on a ton of muscle.
I learned a new language and speak it fluently (top in my Russian class at university).
6 Years ago, I couldn't even look a girl in the eyes. An older classmate and mentor noticed me being nervous at a party, patted me on the back, and said "you know, its ok to look at them" as he pointed to the girls. I've battled with addiction, depression, anxiety, and lack of awareness and overcome.

Yes, I'm a bit dramatic in my posts, yes I go about things in unconventional ways, and yes I'm too negative sometimes, --but-- I'm just a guy trying to develop a career, have a family, and live a good life.

Is that being a troll?

Messages In This Thread