rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santo Domingo for 1 week?

Santo Domingo for 1 week?

Hi guys, I'm a junior lawyer and I've been working like a slave without a vacation for 3 years. I'm dying to get away. I keep seeing these last minute hot deals on all inclusive resorts located about 20 mins outside of Santo Domingo (hodelpa garden suites/donjuan/ belive/coralcostacaribe etc...) and I'm wondering whether they are guest friendly or whether I should be trying to get a room in downtown SD? I don't speak a lick of spanish but I've seen the wonders of pipelining in spite of this. The problem is that all the deals are for a week and I feel like I might get bored being in SD for a week? I guess I'll probably be banging a lot but does SD have a nice beach near DT that I can chill on? What's the food like? I was thinking that I would set things up with 4 or 5 women prior to arrival and treat them like containers for a while under the pretense that I'm interested in something more long term. I guess what I'm wondering is am I going to have more fun staying at an all inclusive and just bringing the girls back? would it be kind of awkward? I must admit that I like the idea of just being able to drink free drinks and eat cheeseburgers at my leisure. However, the main purpose of the trip is to fuck away 3 years of built up stress. Any input would be greatly appreciated. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread