rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Quote: (01-06-2012 03:08 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

khao san is cool in it's own right, but I went to soi 11 last night, climax in particular. way way better nightlife scene (granted there's more sleaze, but also really high end clubs right next to the sleaze).

I'm going to relocate to sukhumvit area today. I've seen most of the major sites already, so even though sukhumvit is less culturally appealing, I don't really mind.

Mate, I just relocated to Sukhumvit Soi 11 as of today, at Seasons Boutique Hotel as we speak. PM me details and that if you want to meet up (I have a local mobile.) I'm going with a broad to Q-Bar later tonight but if you want to meet up earlier for drinks or something I'm down.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread