rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ideal Home Base City?

The Ideal Home Base City?

Ive had a few native asian girls(from thailand, korea, china) in new york and austin, tx. They had been in the US for only a few months, so they did not have most of the negative american qualities yet. For awhile, I had asian fever and yes I also felt like king kong with these women and really enjoyed their femininity and sexuality. In February, Im headed to SE Asia for a few months and it it will be my first time. So Im looking forward to experiencing asian women in their native soil. Nevertheless, though they can be as hot and as feminine as any women in the world, IMO they tend to get annoying over time. It could be due to language or cultural issues, but I find myself prefering brazilian or e. european girls in an overall sense. I dont have a problem spending a whole weekend with a hot brazilian girl, but with a hot Asian chick just a few hours will do.

Messages In This Thread