rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the most powerful brain supplement?

What is the most powerful brain supplement?

Whats the natural version of Aderall? Most chem creations are mimics of natural substances. I've herd bout Aderall and my school gives out prescriptions if your dumb lol. But I'm afraid to use it because I've herd its mad addictive and I have and bad addictive personality. I myself am interested in natural herbs or plants that have potent brain boosting effects.

I am not a dumb kid but my mind is literally spinning 24/7, I have trouble focusing on specific tasks and my reward/punish function of my brain is completely messed also. My dompamine levels must be through the roof. Hopefully this thread developers into something great, I am looking for alternatives big time.

Ginkgo I've heard great things about. Omegas are good also. But yea I need something way more rank.

**I bit off topic but I've always wondered if language plays a big role in intelligence in certain tasks also. I've read Chinese and most other Asian languages because of they way they are structured and how you process it logically to form speech comes as asset when learning numbers and math since the languages and mathematical steps are structured some what the same. Any truth to this for anybody whom knows other languages?

Messages In This Thread