rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair

Ted Cruz owns lesbian feminist Ellen Page at Iowa State Fair

per·se·cu·tion
ˌpərsəˈkyo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs.
"her family fled religious persecution"
synonyms:oppression, victimization, maltreatment, ill-treatment, mistreatment, abuse, ill-usage, discrimination, tyranny; More
persistent annoyance or harassment.
"his persecution at the hands of other students"

I've seen nothing but the exact opposite, as if Federally legislated gay marriage isn't an enormous victory for LGBTs. They won't be happy until they CREATE more gayness, transexuality, and bi-curiosity. What they're shooting for is growth, not just "equality - " which has more than run it's course.

As I've posted before, I have to shelter my 7 yo daughter from this shit as I raise her. I don't want my kid to become a dyke, but I highly doubt that will be possible with a father like me. At one point in time, the word "gay" simply meant happy, and the rainbow coincided with the crucial scientific discovery of the light spectrum by Isaac Newton. I'm going to a gay rally and telling them I represent the science community so we're banning the use of the rainbow for gay projecting.

Messages In This Thread